Friday, June 10, 2005

y i luv blogging

i think more than any other reason, it is the love for the prose that keeps me setting up and trying to maintain a good blog site.

what else is there?

oh well, maybe it also fed my insatiable desire to pound my tactile keys to come up with sensible passages of thoughts for others to peruse. i mean, i used to be paid to write, right? so when the possibility of putting all these online, it got me up all night.

though not necessarily, i think am confused, wait...

because even before when i was still a paid hack, i already have my livejournal with me [with username/password now i can't vaguely remember, ahehehehe]. but i don't know if i was able to log on to it on a regular basis. as in sipping coffee basis. nah.

but now? i really don't know. my computer keeps on humming and maybe she is hating me now for this addiction. i even think of enhancing my sites with links or pics so others will truly have an experience going through my pages. hey, even my events management business has a blog! although i didn't get to pick the name of my choice for it.

so far i presently have this one for blogspot. yeah, i hated this site for some days since i am not able to login and add my posts. but we patched things up.

what came better out of that inconvenience is that i was able to set up in other blog services.

i set up in myblogsite.com, which is cooler i would say in terms of tools to set it up. maybe if i were more tech savvy it would have blown me away. what i hated only is that i can't seem to remove the advert box on top. plus, the size is just too way big for my liking. but what i love simply is the layout. it came across as fresh and very professional looking. plus there is a description part that allowed me to describe my site. the dashboard is really cool. it's like it's the background for your site. whatever you do there reflects on your screen, of course, but not in a choose+click manner like blogspot.

out of sheer frustration, in local parlance "pinatulan ko na rin ang Friendster," [i gave in to setting up Friendster blog]. hahahahaha. for weeks now, i am bemused with people popping in my yahoo inbox that they have set up their blogs with F. what is more amusing is that these people, except for some, is totally non-descriptive of a blogger. thus, when i set up mine, i checked out their spaces and yeah, true to form, nothing is there. more ahahahahahahaha.

gosh!

must i admit that i really am inspired by the 3 gorgeous blogmates of mine in wave 2: mau, ays and mistress theny. like, they would always refer to it as, "have you read mau's entry last week?" or "yeah, i put it in my blog." that's why when i visited my site again last week, i got hooked. i was in a trance and i was telling myself, "gio, just what are you NOT doing?" i was ashamed. and that feeling alone pushed me to scribe so many entries in my different blog sites.

the bad taste is that i will try not to post almost the same stuff from one blog to the other. i will find that pathetic. i mean, for now i can carry with 2 sites bearing the same posts but later on i will try to conjure a sense for each blog so that each will have a distinct personality yet not so very off with the other.

one may be my confession site, the other my regular blog space, the other more of a discussion one thing. i don't know, just thinking of it makes my mouth water in delirious overdrive.

i also find remembering a lot of different username tedious. i resorted to pasting all info in one notepad as well. another hahahaha moment there.

i really find this activity very romantic. it's like even while chatting this morning with a good pal, i told him, "know what? i think this is a good stuff for blog." and i did save a notepad file for blog topics so that everytime i have a chance to write something i can easily open up another notepad and type my ideas just like now. i am anticipating a lechon kawali fare for lunch with thirst quenching coca-cola drowned with ice bits [yeah, the more ice the better for me] with that piping hot rice and sweet chili sauce as dip.

ahhhhhh, life can't get any better than this.

1 comment:

theny said...

Blogging seems to be a stress reliever for most of us. But I hope blogging what's inside us will helps us free from burdens and aches of life.

By the way,thanks a lot moja for being true to me....

mwahhhh!!!!

miss u poh!