Monday, May 01, 2006

bring me to cebu...please!!!

this is the island in the philippines where i definitely will see the rest of my life played out.

i already told my mom and dad, separate occasions though, that in five years time i will be heading to cebu and make more of my millions there. if my current company will still be part of such a decision, then so be it. if not, then so be it too.

i likewise discussed with my family my plans for the remainder of the year 2006. this was enflamed further by me and mom's torrid discussion about life just this afternoon in wendy's. what my plans are for me and my family.

like it always figures out in my discussions with friends, i don't prioritize myself. not because i was told to, but because i wanted to. after God, my family is next. i couldn't begin describing how my dysfunctional family has nurtured me to be me. if not for their love [and craziness, in varying degrees], i wouldn't know how i would turn out to be.

anyway, enough of drama for now.
would want to share pics from cebu.

can't get to wait for the next five years.

No comments: