Friday, February 10, 2006

post birthday bash


at long last, it is now most likely to happen: a celebration with a lot of "posts"

post birthday, post chinese new year, post valentine bash. hahahaha.
you see, i was into the thick mud of events preparation for our Asia Pacific office and Executive Forum grand launch this 7th of february that it was utterly impossible to have my preparations underway. but i was always thinking, i had to celebrate for i turned 30 years old. i even thought of the invites already, things like those. but time was really not there for me at all personally.

but my event was successful, we were endorsed by the commission on ICT, we were covered by the media...but it could have been lots lots better, i guess. anyway.

so, God willing, i shall be able to hold my posts bash come february 19, sunday. i will be exhausting this weekend to come up with all my plans and details.

i am excited, i just hope my will overtakes my 'kakuriputan' as always.
see you guys. this is my way of saying, thank you and i love you for being there for me.

kitakits.

1 comment:

theny said...

PAPA BEAR!!!!!! MISS YOU NA POOH!!!