Wednesday, February 15, 2006

first massage

i had my first whole body massage last week, friday to be exact, to pamper my tired bones and muscles. it was a treat so to speak, but i really didn't feel the relaxation at all. hardly, if at all.

foremost, the masseuse wasn't strong enough to drill through my flesh. i always complain of spots at my back which when pressed properly would give me nirvana. but not in this case. she was pressing hard enough given her strength. but she was entirely lost in my massive canvas.

i did like the bergamot oil used though. it quieted me all throughout and even made me drowsy. but i hate to admit that my tickle points upset whatever relaxation i would have experienced. close to laughing all throughout, i just bit my lower lip to prevent me from hysterically rolling over.

time to find hard hands, i guess. aida proved much more adept in pressing my pain points when she did a dry massage yesterday. for that, i would have lied down and tore off my underpants...hahaha, thanks friend.

No comments: