Sunday, October 16, 2005

being back

my blogspot has been a BLANK page for the life of me. i didn't know what happened but i just republished it and i think it's back.

oh well.

i wish i would have some energy to really devote some more time to update my posts. but nah...

had a fun fun gimik at last!!! ays initiated and mistress, slacker, rj-san, vince and ann [they need to be together you see] and raymond as well [passed by smelling well of Clinique Happy, ahehehehe].

first, an almost round trip ride from ayala to quiapo then mabini in ermita. hap tian was where the chow was, and we did rounds of singing. mistress and me, vince tried 2 songs [what a good voice to boot!] and the revelation was slacker who sang and backed-up the choruses. ahehehehee.

then off to baywalk.

times like these make me realize more how short and fleeting life can be. how i really wish i would have my own business instead so i can leisurely determine my times off.

am thinking of a bazaar to start off my wishes into realities.

love you guys. so much. keeping me sane and everything. making me laugh.

we will be there i am sure...we ALL will be.

2 comments:

theny said...

Its really nice to have you all in my life. I know its not a coincidence that I was included in BSD W2. I just hope what we have will cherish and grow even into a more wonderful experiece....

sa totoo lang on call ako habang nag blog....

hehehehehehe....

jellybeans said...

Lucky me, i met all of you :). Never been so happy meeting all of you. I'm now in my new work but i don't think anything can surpass the camaraderie that I have with you guys. It's really hard to find real friends in a workplace. Miss you papa bear

hehehe

ps: sbi sa kin ni vince di raw siya kumanta :X