Wednesday, July 27, 2005

hey there, gorgeous

a month has passed with nary an entry...hehehe. i was taking this month for a ride and it was truly a tide of mixed emotions. the loves of my life, the wave 2 of my account in CVG had a get together, 2 of them has resigned: ays and mauie, was able to watch 2 cinema flicks [one sucked big time, the other rocked totally], have now an mp3 player that is so indispensable i am getting poorer for all the batteries i'm spending on it, has a new assignment in a new location, had limewire installed and downloaded lots [from vintage aretha songs to shirley bassey to salsa, tango, chachacha to paris hilton's bed gymnastics, watched koreanovelas like my sassy girl and all in [plus the raket i have with these VCDs], my dad has enrolled to become a lawyer, my brother nears the end of his classes in medical transcription, my mom frustrated for not contributing to the ratings of encantadia and sugo since our teevee set broke down, and my darling li'l sister, lingling learning the abc's and how to spell much to my delight.

at this point, regardless of how i felt the entire month, i feel blessed again. i feel renewed. i feel loved.

what a month right?

1 comment:

theny said...

as usual.... its even easier for us to go out unplanned than be dissapointed... (kailan ba ako hindi madi-dissapoint?....;p )
but each time that we went out unplanned and dont know where to go or what to do, we even like it like that... getch me?
i just like to hang out more with you guys.... I just miss you all, even to JUPITER and my DADDY!
next time lets try going to bay walk unplanned....
hehehehehhee